Thursday, March 10, 2011

So.  It was a sunny day and I decided to walk and get my lunch.  On the way back, I watched as a car went  by.  In the front passenger seat, was the happiest dog evah!




It got me wondering.  
When strangers pass by me, 
what does my face say?  

I'm afraid that all too often my face says...





That's really not what I want to convey.


I was reminded of this bumper sticker...







Being more of the feline persuasion, 
I'm considering...




And while  I may never pull this look off...







I am going to try...




real hard!


1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! I actually have the "Purr more Hiss Less" sticker...I keep it posted to my refrigerator to remind me to be less hostile....hehehehe I am sure the look I carry around is not that of a happy puppy!

    ReplyDelete