Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 4 Recap


It feels like we have been on this diet for at least a month, but alas, we have just concluded day 4. The one thing we have both noticed is that around 5 pm  we are starving. 

 Starving?

Starving just doesn't paint the right image.

At about 5 pm, we become ravenous.

I am not sure what we need to change to stop this.  I mean I know what could stop this, trust me.  A big ol' bag of cheezie poofs, a Kit-Kat, a cheeseburger, all these things would stop it!  What I mean is, what type of food are we eating wrong that makes 5 pm so unbearable?  

Point wise / calorie wise we seem to be eating correctly.  However, our WW leader always preached, "If you are getting hungry, you are doing it wrong." 

Actual Photo of our WW leader.  She was a peach!
She also loved to say, "You need to be able to tell the difference between wanting to eat and really being hungry.  When you would eat cold green beans out of the can, then you are hungry!"

I swear, come 5 pm, I could eat a can of green beans cold.  And I mean can and all.  I am ashamed that some one actually caught me on tape at a bit past 5.  Click here.

We are going to have to make some kind of adjustment if we are going to be successful.  Suggestions?






No comments:

Post a Comment