Monday, September 26, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


...and by that I mean there are a lot of veggies in the office today!

We are trying to embrace this new 90 Day Challenge, but I have to say that last night, as I debated what to have for supper, I felt  a lot like the kitteh on death row whose number was up.


  I thought long and hard about my "last meal."  



I probably thought a little too hard about it and may have started having negative thoughts about the challenge.  I may have begun to feel like I was in my own little prison, void of noms.  But I did not let it go too far before I began channelling my inner goggie. 


I, well, and the scale, reminded myself that this is the gift I want.

Being a kitteh, it is so easy for me to see this as a prison sentence, not a gift.


I know that I can do this.
I know I have done this.
I know it will not be easy, 
But thinking negatively about it will only make it harder.

So, pass me some of the Kool-aid (sugar-free please) those happy goggies drink.
I want my Christmas Gift!







No comments:

Post a Comment